Friday, October 26, 2018

Gone to the Dogs Week 10: Jaxx, Jade, and Rusty


Gone to the Dogs Week 10: Jaxx, Jade, and Rusty
Debbie would like to give everyone a glimpse of her three special fur babies named Jaxx, Jade, and Rusty.
Jaxx

JAXX
Jaxx was born on January 2, 2005 and passed away on July 24, 2018.
Jaxx was my Baby Boy,  he stayed with me all the time. He was a strong little boy, he went through being paralyzed by falling off the bed to losing his hearing to losing an eye. He had to be put to sleep on July 24, 2018 when he went blind in his only eye due to ruptured ulcers. I WILL MISS HIM FOREVER MY MAMA'S BOY!!!
 
Jade
JADE
Jade was born January 1, 2005 and he is an absolute lovable and active 13 year old. He loves to ride anything from the car to the four-wheeler. He still acts like a puppy. He weighs about 5 pounds and he might be the littlest of my Babies, but he is the biggest.

Rusty
RUSTY
Rusty was born March 20, 2009 and we got him on July 20, 2009. He was lovable from the beginning. He is the most loveable and even-tempered dog I have ever met. He Loves All Stuffed Toys. He has about 30 Stuffed Toys and he plays with them all. He loves when he gets a new stuffed toy, his newest toy is Lambchop. 

The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness."
Jeremiah 31:3 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

I review all comments before they go live.